The Things People Love Most About Christmas

Collins Alderman, Staff Writer

With Christmas coming up we asked students in school to share what they love about Christmas the most!

“My favorite thing about Christmas is just get the chance to spend time with my family and friends.”  – Kavan Wilson

“My Favorite thing about Christmas would be the food (specifically chocolate).” – Jordan Mataruso

“My favorite thing Christmas is getting to open presents.” -Tre Allen

“Being with my family is my favorite thing about Christmas” – Dontavius Commander

“My favorite thing about Christmas would be a fat old man breaking into my house and leaving gifts while I sleep.” – Austin Wright

“My favorite thing about Christmas is getting to sleep in, hanging out with friends, and putting smiles on peoples faces like Santa.” – Tracy Freeman

“My favorite thing about Christmas is how a simple holiday bonds together family and friends with smiles and happiness.” – Kaiteyn Ewing

Most of these student said that they enjoy the company of their family and friends, other said they enjoys opening gifts, eating food, or even an old, fat man breaking in to leave gifts. All of these student have something that they love about Christmas and in the end they all have good hearts. Christmas is a time of sharing and giving, of spending time with those whom are most important, and helping those are in need.