Jaedn Cooper: Senior Farewell

Jaedn Cooper, Managing Editor

Junction City High School has become home for me. I was born and raised in Junction City so this building and staff has been apart of me for my whole life. I have been a very involved member in the school and that has aided me in creating plenty of friendships and relationships with my peers, teachers, and all administration. I appreciate any one who has mended me into who I am today. The worst year and the best year of my life have both been in my high school career and it will definitely be memorable.

I have loved high school and I do not want to graduate and move on. I am honored to be in the top 5% of my class and I will be going to Butler Community College in El Dorado on a full ride scholarship. I am excited for a new start but I will definitely miss the staff of Junction City High School.

My advice for upcoming freshman that I had to learn the hard way is to be involved and starting early. In high school you should test the waters and do a little bit of everything. Don’t start getting involved too late or you won’t be recognized for your hard work and you will never surpass the four year members. Don’t be afraid to get involved. It will look good for applications and you create new families and friends.

I want to shout out to all of my teachers that I can remember since Freshman year. You guys put endless passion, time, and work into this job and I appreciate you. Mrs. Rankin, Mrs. Disbrow, Mrs. Hartland, Mrs. Zulnerowich, Mrs. Amerin, Mr. Cooke, Mrs. Seyfried, Mr. Villamor, Mr. Kilgore, Mr. Holborn, Mrs. Garvey, Mr. Walter, Mr. Brown, Mrs. Stucky, Mrs. Riche, Mrs. Statz, Mr. Hagemeister, Mrs. Simmons, Mr. May, Mrs. Hatcher, Mrs. Ball, Mrs. Landes, Mrs. Steiger, Mr. Bishop, Mr. Kirtley, Mrs. Miller, Mr. French, Mrs. Hartman, Mrs. Jobe, Mrs. Leudders, Mrs. Roach, and many more. Also thank you to all of my family and friends.