Will Donald Trump be successful?

Will Donald Trump be successful?

Armani Lawrence, Staff writer

When things around us change, our views tend to change as well.

On the January, 22nd Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the President of the United States. When it came to the elections, there was tension and diversity amongst the people of this country. When there was a school poll, it was shown that the majority of the students were voting for Hilary. When it came to Donald Trump’s run for office one student said, “I originally thought it was a joke. I felt like he was not qualified.” Now that Trump is President there are more reasons to be concerned. Many are trying to have faith in his abilities to run this country.

When there was a school poll, it was shown that the majority of the students were voting for Hilary. When it came to Donald Trump’s run for office Janet Enamorado said, “I originally thought it was a joke. I felt like he was not qualified.”

Now that Trump is President there are more reasons to be concerned. Many are trying to have faith in his abilities to run this country.

Justin Davis says, “I think he’s too powerful, he wants to be a powerful leader and I think it’s possible with today’s technology and people.”

Why is Trump considered powerful? The way people present themselves is important and as the head of the United States, Trump must be careful in the way that he presents himself. This is a concern that students have. A sophomore here at JCHS states, “I feel like he has potential but the way he says stuff and the way he presents himself is not very good… He could do things if he thought about things before he said them.”says Makayla Powell These concerns are very relevant, because if Trump does not present himself as responsible it may cause issues for America.

As we now deal with conflicts with other countries, what is Trump willing to do? Will his focus on America’s regulations, immigration laws, and revoking the rights of women to get abortions, derail him from the bigger issues in and out of the country? With wars against ISIS what will be Trump’s plans? The biggest question still remains; is Trump prepared to be our President for the next four years?

The biggest question still remains; is Trump prepared to be our President for the next four years?