Pancho’s Serves Popular Burrito’s!

Panchos%2C+know+locally+for+their+burritos%2C+is+open+24%2F7.+

Courtesy photo

Panchos, know locally for their burrito’s, is open 24/7.

Walter Wadford, Reporter

Many  students at JCHS eat at Poncho’s, a popular Mexican fast food restaurant. This restaurant attracts many students as well as the administration of JCHS and community of Junction City.

“Pancho’s really supports the community and the school,” said senior Frances Korer, an employee at Pancho’s.

There are several burritos that attract the students of JCHS, but the most commonly eaten burritos  are the Texano, California, and Carne Asada.

Inside of the Texano is chicken, potatoes, sour cream, and cheese. The California burrito holds inside steak, potatoes, cheese, and pico de gallo. Also inside of the Carne Asada is steak, guacamole, and pico de gallo. You can purchase all of the burritos for the low price of $6.85. But if you don’t feel like having the burrito, you can always find something else on the menu to try! Check out the online menu to look at the other Mexican food they sell. http://www.panchosfastfood.com/

At JCHS you can obtain a gold card for Pancho’s if you have a 3.5 GPA or higher. The gold card expires everyday at 10pm. This incentive will get you one free Pancho’s burrito for everytime you go there.

Pancho’s has helped Junction City High school in many ways.

“It has helped sponsor several school [activities] such as the gold card incentives. It was a sponsor for Mr. Battle’s summer basketball camp, and so on. I think it’s a great place or else it wouldn’t attract so many high school students and as my first job since Oct. 2013, it has been a great experience!” Korer said .

Panchos stays open 24 hours/7 days a week. You can go and get a famous Pancho’s burrito at 419 West 6th street.