Senior Spotlight

Madison Moore, Staff Writer

Being a Senior is probably the scariest moment in your High School career. Some of these upperclassman decided to share their thoughts on their Senior year.

“What are your thoughts on your Senior year?”IMG_6889

“Senior year is alright I guess, not what I really expected it to be. It’s not as fun.”

“What are your plans after high school?”

“My plans afterwards are to go straight into joining the navy.”

“What are your goals for your senior year?”

“My goals for this year are to be a good student and mainly to graduate. Oh, and also to party, party, party.”

– Klang Demei

IMG_6894“What are your thoughts on your Senior year?”

“I’m relieved mostly. Relieved that I’m almost done. Relieved that I’m leaving this overpopulated school. It’s good to be the one the underclassmen look up to.

“I plan on going to college to study criminal justice and just see where it takes me pretty much.”

“Literally my only high school goal is to graduate.”

– Andrea Harrison

“What are your thoughts on your IMG_6897Senior year?”

“It’s a lot of mixed emotions. It’s scary, exciting, and it’s happy all at once.

“Mostly I want to go to college and major in computer science once I’ve graduated.”

“I only really have two goals for my senior year. To pass, well graduate, and I really want to play baseball for the school this year.”

– Casey Zimmerman

“What are your thoughts on your Senior year?”

“I’m ready for it to be over, but I’m glad I can be a role model to the underclassmen. I’m excited for my future but will miss high school. It’s bitter sweet.”

“My plans after high school are to go to K-State for 2 years and get my required college classes over with, then I would transfer to a law school.”

“My goals for senior year are to be valedictorian, be in the top 5% of my class and receive a MINIMUM of 3 scholarships.”

– Hailee Mckie (Picture not available)